While being lucky is not associated with the atrocious 9/11 attacks on New York one man is just that. Larry Silverstein is the developer of the World Trade Center, and he should be called lucky Larry Silverstein has he is set to receive another big windfall this week to the sum of $95 million in a litigation suit with United Continental Holdings and American Airlines.
SETTLEMENT COMES AFTER 13 YEARS OF LITIGATION
The settlement was filed on Tuesday in Manhattan with the US District Court, and the settlement comes after 13 years of litigation that has been fought hard in court. A spokesperson for Silverstein properties said through email that they were pleased to have reached a resolution to the post-9/11 litigation.
CBS MONEYWATCH REPORTED:
“The state and seven insurers have reached a settlement that secures more than $4.5 billion in funding to rebuild ground zero. About $2.55 billion has already been paid out by two dozen insurers since Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that destroyed the twin towers. The remaining insurers agreed to pay $2 billion and drop several court battles over how much they owe in insurance to replace the trade center.Silverstein had signed a lease for 99 years on the World Trade Center only two months before the terrorist attack, and he had received 4.5 billion dollars from lawsuits. In 2007 it was reported that seven insurers and the state had settled on $4.5 billion to rebuild ground zero. $2.55 billion had been paid to two dozen insurers since the attacks on Sept 11 in 2001. These attacks saw the destruction of the twin towers. The remaining insurers had agreed to pay out $2 billion if several court battles were dropped over how much they owned out in insurance so that the trade center could be replaced.
MANY CONSPIRACY THEORIES HAVE SURROUNDED 9/11 ATTACKS
Silverstein had opened the rebuilt World Trade Center in 2014 despite talks of him being in financial trouble and after he had reached out for financial assistance to the New York Port Authority. There have been hundreds of conspiracy theories about the 9/11 attacks and Larry Silverstein, and there are some inconsistencies that remain in the official story more than a decade after the incident. The political powers and mainstream media have tried to keep hidden from the certain public facts from the public.
TOWER 7 ALSO COLLAPSED ON THAT DAY
Many people think that only two of the towers fell down that day in New York when terrorists struck. However, Tower 7, which was a building of 47 Storeys, also collapsed. It received just a small mention in the mainstream media and had since been rarely mentioned.
Tower 7 was not hit by a plane, but it collapsed on its own. The government agency which investigated the collapse of the tower said that it collapsed due to the failure of a single column and a scenario that involved thermal expansion of beams that supported the column which had been caused by burning office furniture. This is something that many experts have disputed.
MAINSTREAM MEDIA REPORTED COLLAPSE OF WTC7 BEFORE IT HAPPENED
Mainstream media such as FOX, MSNBC, BBC and CNN all reported the collapse of WTC7 before it even collapsed, which suggests that there had been some foreknowledge of the buildings collapse.
9/11 COMMISSION WAS RAILROADED
The commission dealing with the 9/11 attacks had been railroaded. The commissioners had been given very limited funds at only $15 million, to investigate the attack while more than $60 million was spent during the investigation into the affair Clinton had with Monica. They also came up and met many dead ends in every direction. Senator Max Cleland resigned from the 9/11 Commission in 2003 when he called it a national scandal during an interview with PBS. In 2006 the Washington Post said that many members of the 9/11 commission had thought there had been some deception from the Pentagon. In 2004 President George Bush along with his VP Dick Cheney had told the commission that they were not going to have to undergo a formal interview about the terrorist attacks on September 11.
A statement was released by the White House, and this said that there would be no formal transcription of the interview or recording and both said that they wanted to be interviewed together, which went against the wishes of the commissioners.
2,300 ENGINEERS AND ARCHITECTS BELIEVE OFFICIAL STORY TO BE FALSE
Many holes began to form in what had become the official narrative of 9/11, and many architects and engineers made their investigation. More than 2,300 of them signed on to the initiative to find out what happened that day and all of them have said that the official story is false.
GOVERNMENT COVERED UP SAUDI ARABIA INVOLVEMENT
The government in the US admitted that they had been covering up facts about the government of Saudi Arabia supporting the hijackers of the planes that hit the Twin Towers. Congressman Thomas Massie said that when reading through the pages in March 2014, he had to stop every couple of pages so that he could rearrange his understanding of the history of what happened. He said that it challenged one to rethink everything they had been told.
The page he was reading was part of a Joint Inquiry into Intelligence Community Activities Before and After the Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001. They have been almost entirely classified since 2002.
Bob Graham the co-chairman of the investigation committee said that the pages related to those who had been behind the financing of 9/11 and he went on to say that they had pointed a finger at Saudi Arabia for the principal financier. The pages were finally released, but many of the parts of them were redacted, and they revealed that Graham had been right and many Saudi Arabian government officials had given the hijackers assistance from inside the United States.