Bill O’Reilly is, thankfully, one of President Trump’s strongest supporters and is one longtime friend who has not tried to score points or get famous by attacking Trump. But he knows they are out there, people who would do anything to take down or severely damage President Trump.
The left will literally stop at nothing in their quixotic quest to take down Trump and his presidency Which means they hate democracy because Trump won, fair and square.
America had to make a choice and we made it. History, not jealous liberals, will be the ultimate judge of Trump’s two terms. And maybe that is why they are so terrified of Trump. He is a game-changing candidate and the establishment will never be the same.
Their power will be gone with their corruption and their bloated Government salaries and even more bloated no-bid government contracts.
And then there are the lobbyists who know the gravy train is coming to an end. It is under these conditions you should listen to what Bill O’Reilly and his team of investigators just discovered.
Bill O’Reilly just revealed to Newsmax stunning details of the “shocking” attempt to ruin President Trump’s reputation.
O’Reilly said his investigators had uncovered an audio recording of “an anti-Trump attorney” offering a $200,000 bribe to an identified woman to file false sexual harassment charges against Trump.
O’Reilly says his information also raises serious questions about the motives behind new allegations that have been made against him.
O’Reilly told Newsmax on Monday that investigators working for him had uncovered an audio recording of “an anti-Trump attorney” offering an unidentified woman $200,000 to file sexual harassment charges against then-presidential candidate Donald J. Trump.
“It exists,” O’Reilly said. “We have urged the person who has the tape to hand it over to the U.S. attorney because my investigative team believes there are three separate crimes on the audio tape.”
O’Reilly tells Newsmax his attorneys have listened to the tape. O’Reilly stated he is not in possession of the recording, but the conversation is believed to have taken place before last year’s presidential election.
“It’s related to my situation,” O’Reilly insists, “and when the tape emerges, you will see why. I can’t say any more than that, but it is related to my situation.”
After a controversial 2005 Access Hollywood tape was leaked last October that recorded Trump boasting about groping or kissing women, several women stepped forward to claim the billionaire had engaged in inappropriate activity with them. None were former employees and none claimed Trump engaged in physical coercion.
Trump has brushed off allegations, including a recent court subpoena from one woman.
“All I can say is it’s totally fake news – just fake,” declared Trump last week. “It’s fake, it’s made up stuff. And it’s disgraceful what happens.”
The issue of sexual harassment has received renewed attention in the wake of revelations Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein had engaged in predatory actions against women, with some claiming he had raped them.
The New York Times reported Saturday that O’Reilly reached a $32 million settlement this past January with former Fox News legal analyst Lis Wiehl after she apparently wanted claims of unwanted sexual advances and harassment.
An affidavit signed by Wiehl as part of the settlement stated: “We have since resolved all of our issues. I would no longer make the allegations contained in the draft complaint.”
O’Reilly said much the recent attacks against him related to his supportive coverage Trump during the election.
“I gave him [Trump] a fair shot,” O’Reilly tells Newsmax. “And I don’t think it’s an accident that the two men who were targeted by Media Matters, the Bonner Group, [and] Color of Change, were me and Sean Hannity, the most visible people who gave Donald Trump a fair shake.
Share this if you support President Trump against these scandalous and illegal attacks.